Kavella Clarifying Shampoo
Best for: an oily scalp, product buildup Uses: detoxifies the scalp, removes buildup, increases circulation for hair growth, reduces oil production on the scalp, may help control dandruff. With additional EDTA-free chelators, sodium citrate, and sodium gluconate, for a boost in removing hard water build-up and chlorine, and scalp stimulating caffeine!
Massage shampoo into a lather at the scalp and roots. Let the shampoo sit for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and follow with a Kavella conditioner.
In order to reduce plastic waste, pumps are not included with any 32 oz sizes. Please select Add On a Pump if needed, and be sure to reuse it with future orders!
FREE OF Animal-Derived Ingredients, Sulfates, Parabens, Gluten, PEGs, Formaldehyde-Releasing Preservatives, Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, and Ethanolamines.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Sodium C14-16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Gluconolactone, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Citrate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Essential Oil* *organic
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Your scalp has never felt this good! The Kavella Clarifying Shampoo detoxifies your scalp, removes buildup, increases circulation for hair growth, reduces oil production on the scalp, and helps control dandruff. With additional EDTA-free chelators for a boost in removing hard water build-up and chlorine, plus scalp stimulating caffeine. pH 6.0-6.1
- As with most of our products, Organic Aloe Vera Extract is the first ingredient in this formula. Aloe is great for soothing an itchy scalp and leaves hair smooth, shiny, and full of body.
- Organic Rosemary Essential Oil: May increase blood circulation to the scalp and stimulate hair follicles. (1) (2) (3) Rosemary is also cited as an alternative to minoxidil hair loss treatment that causes less long-term scalp itching (2) High in antioxidants, and the presence of camphor gives the oil antibacterial properties.
- Organic Thyme and Lavender Essential Oils: May stimulate hair follicles (1)
- Organic Willow Bark: White Willow Bark is a gentle cleanser, great for clearing out skin pores of excess oil. It may help to balance oily scalp while maintaining a healthy level of sebum for conditioning and protecting the hair strand. White Willow Bark Extract has anti-inflammatory properties. (4)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Sodium C14-16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Gluconolactone, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Citrate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Essential Oil* *organic
Kavella® is a combination of kavela, meaning lotus flower, and Bella, meaning beautiful. In harmony with our values, the lotus flower symbolizes purity and transcendence. Although this flower is rooted in the mud, its flowers blossom on long stalks as if floating above the muddy waters, transcending its environment. Kavella was founded by Ashley Feinberg, a licensed cosmetologist and animal rights enthusiast. She attended a cosmetology school that used “luxury” professional hair care products and quickly became fascinated by the chemistry behind them. She began obsessively researching ingredients, and the more she learned about the chemicals she was using every day, the more disturbed she became by their potential toxicity. Even worse, she learned about the animal cruelty that went on behind the scenes of these brands. She decided to create formulas to use on her own damaged hair and discovered certain plants and plant-derived ingredients could target specific hair problems. Through a great deal of trial and error, one of her experiments worked. After 2 weeks, her hair stopped breaking and gained back its elasticity. Her scalp became healthier, and she finally loved the way her hair looked and felt. Kavella donates part of its profits to animal rights and welfare organizations.
Keep away from children. For external use only.
THIS IS NOT A BEVERAGE.